Sunday, November 29, 2009

The chairs are here!

Earlier this Sunday afternoon I got a phone call from a local delivery company. "We just picked up your chairs from the store since they are closed on Mondays. And I noticed that you live nearby. Do you want me to deliver them today?" Gee, let me think about that for a microsecond. YES! So they delivered the front row (three chairs) on a Sunday afternoon. How cool is that?

The chairs are black leather Berkline "Matinee" recliners. The front row contains three seats arranged in a curve. The back row will have a total of four seats with only the outer two being angled towards the screen. We did not get any add-ons: the recliners are manual, the cupholders are not lighted, and there are no "butt kickers".

I don't know if we will have time to watch anything tonight, but we have a Netflix movie arriving tomorrow, The Queen, and should be able to enjoy our new seats tomorrow evening.

No comments: